Cabot mengoperasikan 36 fasilitas manufaktur yang berlokasi di AS dan 20 negara lainnya. Selama lebih dari 125 tahun sejarah kami, Cabot telah mendapatkan reputasi untuk memproduksi bahan berkualitas tinggi dengan rasa hormat yang tak tergoyahkan untuk keberlanjutan dan keamanan.
PT Cabot Indonesia sedang membutuhkan kandidat untuk posisi berikut :
Tanggung Jawab :
- Responsible of Plant Reliability by conducting reliability strategy and improvements
- Determine & Conduct Improvement, focus on long term reliability issues.
- Facilitate and implement Root Cause Analysis.
- Identify gaps between Facility Strategy, Reliability Model & Plant Performance.
- Determine & conduct Continues Improvement on Plant Performance.
- Monitoring, Controlling & Reporting of Reliability Performance & Compliance of targets.
- Working together with Cabot Regional & Global Reliability Team to increase overall Plant reliability.
- Manage and leads Condition Monitoring group on inspection & monitoring
- Works with project engineering to ensure the reliability and maintainability of new and modified installations
- Participates in the development of design and installation specifications along with commissioning plans
- Professionally and systematically defines, designs, develops, monitors and refines an asset maintenance plan that includes:
- Value-added preventive maintenance tasks
- Effective utilization of predictive and other non-destructive testing methodologies designed to identify and isolate inherent reliability problems
- Conducting Risk Management to meet plant objectives by using PHA, FMEA, CA, RCA, RCM, etc.
- Play important role on Turn-around/shutdown planning
- Support maintenance budget creation and control
- Electrical/Mechanical engineering background from top university/institute
- Previous 5 or more years of experience working in a reliability engineering/maintenance planning. Preferred from Manufacturing industries.
- Be customer service focus with a strong proactive drive for continuous improvement
- Possess strong communication, change management and analytical skills
- Possess strong understanding of maintenance planning and reliability engineering
- Possess leadership skills
- Additional experience in or exposure to Process Safety Management: RCA, HAZOP, MoC & Risk Analysis
APPLY TO : https://indonesiacareers-cabot.icims.com/