Cabot mengoperasikan 36 fasilitas manufaktur yang berlokasi di AS dan 20 negara lainnya. Selama lebih dari 125 tahun sejarah kami, Cabot telah mendapatkan reputasi untuk memproduksi bahan berkualitas tinggi dengan rasa hormat yang tak tergoyahkan untuk keberlanjutan dan keamanan.
PT Cabot Indonesia sedang membutuhkan kandidat untuk posisi berikut :
Ringkasan fungsi :
- Prepare, control and coordinate the daily maintenance work as executed by team or by contractors in order to maintain and improve safe and reliable operation of the production process and other activities within the plant. Supervise a team of Maintenance Technicians on day-to-day preventive and predictive maintenance activities.
Tanggung jawab :
- Prepare, coordinate and control the daily maintenance activities of the plant including mechanical, electrical, plumbing, and instrumentation maintenance and repair activities to assure high productivity quality and safety.
- Supervise team to maintain and increase safety, efficiency and skills and promote a cooperative attitude with subordinates.
- Train others on all applicable equipment and instruments.
- Assist and advise in the installation of new equipment to obtain the required reliability to operate electrical/instrumental equipment. Assure that preventative maintenance is planned and carried out.
- Participate in the execution of maintenance and capital projects such as shutdowns, plant modifications, etc. Supervise suppliers’/contractors’ day to day activities and periodically participate in vendor assessment. Ensure that contractors comply with Cabot safety and all other site procedures.
- Ensure maximum plant availability through the use of established reliability principles.
- Effectively practice Performance Based Management by coaching and developing employees.
- Supports efforts to implement and maintain the Responsible Care® Management System in line with the requirements of the RC14001® technical specification, as applicable to the site/region.
- High school diploma plus additional specialized training (University/Technical degree preferred); minimum four years maintenance experience in a chemical/petrochemical plant, plus three years supervisory experience
- Knowledge and ability of Maintenance Crafts
- Knowledge in areas such as confined space entry, lockout / tagout, hotwork permitting, etc.
- Knowledge of Reliability Centered Maintenance
- Reading and interpreting Blueprint and technical drawings
- Ability to gather, analyze and draw well-reasoned conclusions
- Understanding of General Manufacturing Process
- Knowledge and ability in Accident / Near Miss Investigation / Reporting procedures
- Knowledge of Environmental Awareness
APPLY TO : https://indonesiacareers-cabot.icims.com/